Antiques on the Side - We now have three locations to better serve you. We have the original shop on Millbrook Road. We also have a room full of items at Eureka's Kitchen and General Store on Main Street in Blanchard, MI. And we now have Jenny Wren's Country Store across the parking lot at our original location. The Country Store contains garden, architectural and other items.
Our current inventory consists of:
Antiques * Collectibles * Furniture * Hand-made Vintage-Style Pine Furniture * Primitives * Architectural accents * Hand-made ink pens including a bolt-action bullet pen * Vintage outdoor pieces * Boy Scout memorabilia * Navaho pottery * Repurposed furniture * Resale items * Gifts * Old wood framed windows for crafts *
We are also a Federal Firearms Dealer. Please contact me before you list me as your FFL to make sure I will be available to receive and transfer the firearm for you. We specialize in incoming or outgoing firearm transfers and online firearm purchases for our customers. We have accounts with several firearm wholesalers, so if you know what you want, let us get a price for you. We are located one mile from the Isabella County Sportsman's Club. Pick up your firearm from us and be on the range in minutes. Our fee structure is as follows:
- Incoming sale transfer fee - $25
> Plus any special applicable fees
- Outgoing sale transfer fee - $25
> Plus $10 for OUR packaging
> Plus ACTUAL shipping cost
How does a transfer work? - If you have a Michigan Concealed Pistol License (CPL) the transfer form can be filled out when you pick up the firearm. If you do not have a CPL, make an appointment to stop by and complete the transfer form. In most cases I can do the NICS background check before you leave. If the NICS check is fine you then complete the purchase with your seller and give me their email address. I will send them a copy of my FFL license and they will ship the firearm to me. When it arrives I notify you and you stop over to pick it up. Be sure to bring your driver's license and your CPL if you have one. The fee is $25 cash or credit card for the transfer. Buy more than one gun on the same transfer and each additional gun is $20.
So, if you are ready to do a transfer, email me at: email@example.com.
We offer the convenience of payment for your in-store purchases with most major credit cards through the Square credit card payment system.
- I have a collection of vintage Model Railroad themed magazines. Click here to view a listing of the vintage model railroad magazines.
Click here for some exterior pictures to help you spot our location. Please visit our Facebook page for posts of new and featured items from our inventory.
- By chance or appointment Monday - Saturday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. If you would like to visit our shop please call ahead so we can be sure we don't miss you. Call 989 866-2527 to check our hours or schedule an appointment. If there is no answer leave a message. We will return your call. We can e-mail digital pictures to you of any item in our shop.
Take a ride to Antiques on the Side and discover a wide selection of treasures. Bring your family and friends. Everyone is welcome so COME ONE, COME ALL!
- Click here for detailed directions to ANTIQUES on the Side.
- You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment or make an inquiry concerning our product line or a specific antique you are searching for.
- Anne & Ron Griffiths
on the Side
url for this page: http://www.antiquesontheside.com/index.html